About Me

My photo
I'm a Second Grade Teacher who loves learning new things and using technology in my classroom. Be sure to check out our class website to see what we are doing in second grade http://www.southadams.k12.in.us/webpages/agoodwin/

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

You Read to Me and I'll Read to You

Have you ever read any tales from the book: You Read to me and I'll Read to You Very Short Scary Tales to read together. We had fun this week practicing fluency and phrasing with the short stories in this book.  Mrs. Goodwin took a photo of one of the stories that we wanted to read. 
We picked a partner and put the photo into the Educreations app and then we practiced lots of times before we had the final recording on Educreations. If you would like to listen to some of our recordings click below to hear them. 









Hope you enjoyed some of our Spooky Tales and didn't get to scared!

No comments:

Post a Comment